Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Filter Coffeehouse & Espresso Bar!


My current visit to Washington D.C. has been great. I want to share my favorite place with all of you.  I found Filter while getting lost in the city and quickly became a regular. The latte was so smooth and was topped with a beautiful foamy design. The bike-friendly coffeehouse has a trendy, retro style decor that is  completely inviting.  Back at home I frequent Starbucks almost daily, but here in D.C. I wouldn't dare. Filter Coffeehouse & Espresso Bar is the place to go in D.C.




3 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous. Adore this post, love. I've got a new outfit post inspired by one of my favorite TV characters. I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Italian. The coffee we make in Italy is incredibly good.

    ReplyDelete